Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Best game I've played in a while

Excellent. Made me laugh at every point, even when I screwed up all those times and shat my pants.

Make another one!

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

SUPER SOVIET!

Greatest game EVER. Played it on the Mobile version of AH, great work NeNe!

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

Great work!

Excellent artwork and gameplay, could do with more things to do to get those bastards in the cage, but i beat it within 10 minutes anyway.

Grand Prix Tycoon Grand Prix Tycoon

Extremely Underrated.

A great simulator. Excellent work with the names, the gameplay is decent, graphics are tops, its perfect! Great work!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Funny.

Good concept, i finished it 458 second time round. Pretty fun, make another one!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Total awesome.

Controls could be fixed though, but hey, thats how it was originally played back in the day so no complaints there. I like how you ported the entire thing over, thats amazing.

Cheats still work as well, great job, maybe try porting other WADS over as well?

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

Good

Nice animation for a first time run, great idea to, just would have been better if you could see either persons moves at the same time, and not have to finish one person and move onto the next, but i guess thats the story eh?

Good work dude.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Absolutely awesome.

Great animating dude, could have been better in terms of actually making a game, still awesome. And good choice of song, Stratofortress is pretty damn sexy.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Awesome game.

Great point and click game, i loved it.

0:15:49 was my time.

Now just for kicks, im gonna play through it and beat it twice, haha.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

I laughed

Man, that game was hilarious, i loved it, 2 steps above your average platformer, giving you the unexpected. Great job.