SKATER V2 Episode: 04 SKATER V2 Episode: 04

Awesome!

Great animation, great everything basically. Especially loved the Gold Digger bit, almost started crying at that point.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Great!

That was some awesome work. The ending was the best though. Congratulations to all the winners!

Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

Has potential.

Sync the sound properly, and make it longer, you're on your way to making a pretty funny animation if you give it the right story line.

Stripe saves Clock Day Stripe saves Clock Day

Excellent!

A lot better then whats being submited, but eveyrthing else is still good! Happy Clock Day, nice animating.

Gone to Bel Air, brb. Gone to Bel Air, brb.

Nice.

You spelt recognition wrong. Very very nice animating.

Lochie responds:

Thank you sir grammar nazi.

Coop83's Birthday Coop83's Birthday

'BULLSHIT'

Haha, i was going to say "What.." then i saw 'BULLSHIT' flashing in the back, and i need not ask anymore :P And is that the actual way you talk? Or is it just a voice put on for your flash? Otherwise, awesome.

Murray responds:

If you're referring to Bahamut on these flashes, then yes, that's my normal voice. :)

The NG Rules The NG Rules

LOVE IT

That was excellent, way to make it totally epic man, but one thing that must be fixed, slow the text down!

Good flash.

Nomader responds:

Haha, thanks for the review!

I'm sorry about the speed of the flash... next time, I'll make it go a bit slower. xD

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Fuck Tha Po-lice!

Epic way to end a movie. Everything in it was good. 10/10 because you made me laugh all the way through.

-Wonderwall- -Wonderwall-

Hawt.

Nice way to cover up the things you put in for your girlfriend, and take a break from Virtual DJanalsex for once =P

5'd.

Lochie responds:

Virtual DJanalsex must stay. >;[

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

Hilarious.

What NG is made of. I loved it. funny, disgusting and crazy. Good job.